Sat, Sep 18 | Red Acre Farm
Homesteading Hack - butchering a chicken.
Time & Location
Sep 18, 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Red Acre Farm, 2322 W 4375 N, Cedar City, UT 84721, USA
About the Event
This hands-on class will teach:
- how to execute a quick and humane kill
- how to efficiently scald
- how to thoroughly pluck a bird
- how to eviscerate while saving any or all of the innards
- how to properly chill, bag, store, and preserve.
You will process one bird and take it home. We will also discuss and answer questions on laws regarding poultry in Utah.
- Poultry Butchery Class$70$700$0